6th Edition • October 13-14, 2021
BIG DATA AND AI TORONTO
Since 2016, Big Data and AI Toronto has been serving the data ecosystem by providing a unique platform for IT decision-makers and data innovators to explore and discuss insights, showcase the latest innovative projects, and connect with the best and brightest minds in the industry.
Meet and network with leading solution providers in artificial intelligence, big data, cloud, and cybersecurity.
Thousands of Attendees
Join thousands of data professionals to experience a 4-in-1 event that will provide you with a 360-degree view of the industry.
SOME OF THE TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED
DevOps / DigitalOps
Ethics in AI
AI and Deepfakes
Voice tech & Chatbots
- Live stream talks, demos, and masterclasses
- 3 public stages + 3 conference stages
- Chat and engage with speakers
- Access the on-demand replays after the event
- Get personalized suggestions of people you should connect with
- Organize your meetings before the start of the event
- Connect with other attendees in our dedicated networking areas
Sneak peek at the speaker line-up:
Co-lead, People + AI Research
JOIN US FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
The 6th edition of Big Data and AI Toronto will be held virtually. The platform used will allow participants to live stream talks and demos, but also network with exhibitors and other professionals attending the event.