1. For the purposes of this Waiver, references to “we,” “our”, “us”, “Big Data and AI Toronto” or “Corp Events” shall be to Corp Events IntCan Inc.. References to “you,” “your” and similar words in this Waiver are to the individual registering for the Event and agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Waiver. References to “Event” shall mean the virtual event that you are registering for. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary right, authority and consent to enter into the terms of this Waiver.
2. You agree to comply with any event rules enforced by us from time to time which are communicated to you or made available online. The event rules may relate the hours the event starts and ends at, the length of time the replays will be available on the platform, or your conduct among other things.
3. We reserve the right to refuse you access to the Event and suspend, refuse, or terminate your future attendance to any Event if: we reasonably consider that your conduct is (a) damaging to our reputation, (b) is in breach of this Waiver, or (c) such refusal would otherwise be in the interests of other attendees of the Event.
4. Corp Events reserves at all times the right to reschedule or cancel the Event, at any time and with or without cause and without the requirement to provide you with advance notice. The conference program and schedule is subject to change without advanced notice. Corp Events shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or liability as a result of the cancellation of the Event.
5. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. A purchased conference pass can be transferred to another individual. All fees are in Canadian dollars ($CAD). HST registration 838337244. For more information, contact the organizer at email@example.com.
6. Failure to provide accurate contact information or registration for wrong ticket category will result in your ticket being cancelled with the possibility of purchasing the correct ticket type.
7. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Corp Events and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of its and their past, present, and future principals, members, assignees, managers, directors, officers, agents, employees, successors, and assigns, for and from, and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, damages, liabilities, and expenses of every kind, whether known or unknown (including reasonable attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of all fines, suits, proceedings, claims, demands and actions of any kind or nature whatsoever brought by anyone (including you) howsoever arising , in connection with (1) any accident, injury, or damage to any person or property, (2) any failure on your part to perform or comply with any of the agreements, terms or conditions contained in this Waiver on its part to be performed, and (3) any act by you in connection with the Event that infringes or misappropriates on a patent, trademark, service mark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of another party, including Corp Events.
8. You hereby consent to allow Corp Events the use of your name, voice, image, likeness, and any and all attributes of your personality, in, on or in connection with any film, audio tape, video tape, audio-visual work, photograph, illustration, animation, or broadcast, in any media or embodiment, now known or unknown, including, without limitation, all formats of computer readable media, produced by or for the benefit of Corp Events in connection with the Event. You further consent to the use of your name, voice, image, likeness, and any and all attributes of your personality in any advertising or promotional material created or used in connection with the Event. You hereby confirm that you have read, understand and agree to the terms set out in the foregoing, and understand that you may withdraw your consent providing therein to the processing of any materials containing your likeness, and that if you do so, we shall no longer use such materials in the future.