As the CEO of Feminuity, Dr. Sarah Saska and team partner with leading technology startups through Fortune 500 companies to embed diversity, equity, and inclusion into their business.
Before Feminuity, Saska led pioneering doctoral research detailing the need for technology and innovation that is equitably and ethically designed. Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some accolades and traditional proxies of merit:
• BAH, MA, Ph.D., and Certifications in Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies, and Diversity and Inclusion
• Academic specializations in Equity Studies, Gender Studies, Masculinity Studies, Gender-Based Violence, Queer Theory, Trans Studies, Critical Race Theory, Innovation Studies, Science and Technology Studies
• Delivered TEDx and over 100 keynotes and workshops in Canada, Indonesia, U.K., U.S.A, Sri Lanka, Spain, and Vietnam
• Research advisor on "Who Are Canada’s Tech Workers?" (The Brookfield Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship), "Tech for All: Breaking Barriers in Toronto's Innovation Community" (MaRS Discovery District), "Canada's Gender Equity Roadmap: A Study of Women in Tech" (Women in Tech World), and Tech for Women’s Justice (WomanACT)
• Featured in Fast Company, The Globe and Mail, The Financial Post, Vice Sports
• Published in Tech Vibes, BetaKit, The Globe and Mail
• Interviewed on CBC's The National about harassment in Canadian tech
• Named amongst Culture Amp’s list of "Diversity and Inclusion Leaders You Should Know”
• Named amongst WXN Canada’s Top 100 Most Powerful Women in 2015 and 2017
• Member of Advisory for Morrissette Institute for Entrepreneurship Advisory Board
• Member of Advisory for School for Advanced Studies in the Arts and Humanities
• Former Member of Advisory for Equality Fund and Wen-Do Women’s Self Defence