Become a speaker
Are you a technologist, creative leader, or a data innovator? Here’s your opportunity to become a speaker!
Our Call for Speakers is open until July 13, 2021. We are always looking for practicing professionals from end-user brands to present informative, practical, educational, and inspirational content to our audience of practicing professionals.
We have the following opportunities available:
- Keynote Presentation (30 mins)
- Panel Discussion (45 mins – 1 hour. Must be at VP level or above)
- Use Case Presentation (30 mins)
- Moderating and/or MCing a track (Minimum 1.5 hours)
- Product demonstration/Vendor Opportunity (via sponsorship only)
Interested in becoming a speaker?
Contact us with your bio and topic interests:
We are always looking to collaborate with innovators, end-users, and practitioners. Please note that presentations are not sales pitches for your services or products. This is an important element if you wish to become a speaker. Case Studies and Customer Presentations might be accepted.
If you represent a vendor company, please refer to our sponsorship kit as a limited number of speaking opportunities are available for vendors only through a sponsorship package.