Director, Operations- Enterprise Systems & Automation CoE
- Over 20 years of hands-on experience in helping organizations drive and benefit from business transformation and operational excellence.
- Passionate about working with teams at all levels to create new possibilities and drive long-term value creation and adoption.
- Has worked in startups, mid to large size organizations across industry verticals(Energy, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Government, and Retail) in Japan, India, Canada, and the United States.
- Background brings a unique perspective on what works, what does not work, and what it takes for organizations to drive and benefit from change.
- In his spare time, he engages with early stage startups to define their value proposition and help them scale.
- A strong believer that theory only matters if it can be applied and create value
- He is currently the Director, Operations- Enterprise Systems & Automation CoE at Enbridge Inc.